The Pokémon Peninsula
gallery@ryux
Animeopolis
Digimon Intensity Project
RyuX Network Forums
 
mouseover heading to expand splash screen
news & updates
about us
contact us
site staff
FAQs
affiliate with us
link to us
link exchange
official links
awards we've won
our awards
support PW
future projects
newsletters
legal stuff
abbreviations used
Site Map
Digidex
FAQs
The Digidestined
Enemies
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digital Technology
Digivolution
Digimon Legends
Names & Origins
Episode Name Origins
Cody's Digi-Dictionary
Takuya's Quoty-ness
Out of Context
Digital Theories
Weird Stuff
Overview
Gallery
Download Sources
Scans
Episode Guide
Digidestined
Digimon
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digivice iC
Digisoul
Music
Voice Actors - Japanese
Old S5/6 Rumours
Articles
Latest Digi-News
Coming Up / releases
English Movies
Digimon: The Movie
Revenge of Diaboromon
Battle of Adventurers
Runaway Locomon
Island of Lost Digimon
Japanese Movies
Digimon Adventure
Our War Games
Golden Digi-Eggs
Diablomon Strikes Back
The Adventurers' Battle
Runaway Digi-Express
Ancient Digi-Revival
X-Evolution
Online Games
Online Battle Game
Digimon Hangman
Digimon Love Calculator
Story Writer
Zodiac Sign Calculator
PlayStation/2
Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4
Battle Cards
Rumble Arena
Grand Prix
Digimon World Data Squad
Lyrics (English)
Lyrics (Japanese)
Lyrics (German)
CD Listings (English)
CD Listings (Japanese)
CD Listings (German)
Music Downloads
MIDIs
A Pokémon Copycat?
Pokémon-Digimon War
The Real-Life Digi-Future
99.9 Percent
4 for 4: Best Goggle Boy
4 - 4: Best Finale Villain
4 for 4: Best Loner
4 for 4: Best Season
TAP: Savers 01
TAP: Savers 02
TAP: Savers 03
Darky: Savers 01
Submit Article/article idx
Takeru's Fanfics
Sora's Fan Art Gallery
Yolei's Classifieds
Kari's Photo Album
Tommy's Digimon Icons
Animated GIFs
Music Downloads
MIDIs
Video Clips
Browsers & Programs
Screensavers
Wallpapers
What's Digimon?
What are Digimon?
The Digimon Story
Digimon Characters
How To Bluff it with Style
Wordsearches
Colour In Digimon
Make a Digivice
Make a D3
Make a D-Power
Make a D-Tector
Make a Digi-pencil tin
Dress up Digitally
Cosplay Guide
Darkening of Dusk - Chapter 2

Chapter: << Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next >>

 

Writers note: No nameless minions were harmed in the writing of this fic (only a named one and he deserves what he gets).

 

Darkening of Dusk

by Darkangemon

Chapter 2

Acceleration

Blackwargreymon held Angemon at arms length slowly choking him. TK stood there helpless, watching his friend suffer. All of a sudden it wasn’t Angemon in the claws, but himself. He felt the blackening sensation. “You are unworthy of my attention,” said Blackwargreymon.

 

TK was once again woken by an all too familiar nightmare. Was a good night’s sleep impossible for him? It had been three months of school since his last truly wakening nightmare. Patamon snored contentedly by his side oblivious to his partner’s distress.

“That’s the way he should be” thought TK. “blissfully ignorant”.

He turned over to look at his alarm clock, the dial showed 03:15 in its large red numbers. This was one of the few times he had totally to himself. No Patamon, no other friends, just him and his thoughts. He was sure something was up in the air.

 

Jonathan, or Jonno as they now called him had fitted in with the group perfectly. He was a good listener, could ignore Davis and was almost as good as TK when it came down to Basketball. And since they both made the team things ran smoothly between them.

 

Although it had originally been strange without the digital world coming up in conversation, school and normality had quickly swamped them into merely enjoying private moments with their partners.

 

All in all life went on, Davis still got in trouble but not as much as before, mostly due to his position as school announcer during basketball games, (Basic theory he’s a motor-mouth anyway lets make it his job), Kari still worried too much, Cody still subtly teased Davis and Ken still preferred his own company. Yolei’s quiet streaks continued and this continued to puzzle him, Kari had told him that a girl had to have a few secrets. What was that supposed to mean?

“TK get some sleep please, you have a game tomorrow and the coach might just kill you if you’re not in top form”, grumbled Patamon drowsily. “Anyway, the way you shift is keeping me up”

“Okay buddy I’ll go back to sleep. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight TK”, said Patamon re-entering his dream. “Sleep well.”

 

The black spire towered above him, its cold stone facets radiating out the pure evil they were famous for.

“Hah, I knew those eager beaver brats hadn’t knocked them all down”, laughed Darkangemon. “There’s always one left over.”

“Indeed lord Darkangemon”, said Phantomon. “What would you have us do with it?”

“Nothing yet. We’ll need to get Noganamon out here first”, said Darkangemon. “I’ll need far more of these before I make any moves.”

“Methinks you move far to slowly”, mumbled Phantomon.

“But you’re not paid to think are you? Now go and find that arrogant snake-witch, I have no time”, snapped Darkangemon, perhaps thinking minions weren’t such a good idea.

“Yes Master!” said Phantomon taking his exit.

“Its good being in charge!” though Darkangemon to himself

Ignoring Phantomon’s grumbling he went back to envisioning his dream of a darkened digital world it made him all cold and hard inside.

 

The Primary village shone in the afternoon sunshine as the energy funnelled through its pathways bringing nourishment to all the digi-eggs. Elecmon sighed, it truly was beautiful here and now it was his again.

He began his all to familiar climb down to the river

“ Time to rustle up some grub for the little ones” He thought

He opened his spines and began to charge ready to zap up some breakfast, “No wait, what was that?”

He pricked his ears listening intently for something, hold it there it was again.

“Is that howling I hear?” he said out loud to no one “I’d better check it out”

The howling grew louder and Elecmon was beginning to reconsider his course of action when he saw it, a solid rock blocking what appeared to be a cave, wait it wasn’t so solid after all there were little cracks running across the surface.

This was most definitely where the sound had come from but for the life of him he’d never heard it before.

“Moon Blade” Cried an angered voice

A fine light began to filter between the rocks of the cavern as the cracks began to widen.

Something was in there, something that didn’t add up. It didn’t feel evil but still it wasn’t altogether good either

“What have I gotten into now?” said Elecmon.

“An interesting trade off” said the harsh voice behind the rocks

 

Phantomon floated lazily across an ocean of trees, this was too tedious why did he always end up working for villains who were all for creeping assaults first Myotismon and now this fool, far too slow. If he was ever to do well in his mission he would have to get rid of the Digidestined and their pets particularly Angemon, He shuddered involuntarily at the thought, Angemon was the reason he’d had to endure that intolerable void in the first place. Now he had returned, called forth by Darkangemon to do the bidding of the Shadow Master once again.

 

 He’d solve his master’s digi-brat problem the way he knew best. Send someone else to deal with them. But who would be wicked enough to try?

A cold finger of thought penetrated Pantomon’s mind a single picture of malevolence

“Ah yes he’ll do perfectly “ thought Phantomon “They’ll never know what hit them”

And with that he changed direction and headed on his own accord

 

Eric the Master Librarian glared across his domain angrily. His long brown hair swaying over his brow, he narrowed his eyes. This library had everything ever digitised archived somewhere within it. Everything but this was allowed.

He scanned the reading room for an attendant; the library was crammed with Veggiemon, Bokomon and Bakemon. There was also a rather shifty character reading a magazine in the corner but that wasn’t important now filth first riffraff later. He tapped a nearby Bokomon on the shoulder.

“Oi you” he muttered

“Is there something you wanted sir?” asked the Bokomon curiously bowing to pay the library master credit.

“I want… to know… who put THIS FILTH in my library” hissed Eric holding out a DVD case to the Bokomon like one would hold a dead rat, his eyes flashing dangerously.

Several other junior librarians looked up this was more interesting than their books

“Oh my I’ll dispose of it at once sir thank you for pointing it out” said the Bokomon with a shocked expression on his face

“That’s good, you are aware this library is a place of study not of mind deadening.” Thundered Eric as he stormed back to the fiction section.

“What is it Bokomon?” whispered a Bakemon curiously after Eric was a safe distance away

“A Dragon ball Z video!” spat Bokomon “What despicable garbage! I wonder who put it in here?”

“Lets hope we find out before the master does, otherwise there will be one less digimon studying here tomorrow”

The cloaked figure put down his magazine and smiled

“Once again I see my little brother keeps this place in better order than I thought” he chuckled.

“Ah Good afternoon sir” said Bokomon turning to address the speaker “Pardon my asking but which brother are you?”

“Isn’t it obvious” said the man

“The master seems to have a lot more brothers recently,” retorted Bokomon returning to his book.

“I see why you’re confused, there do seem to be a few more of me walking around these days” chuckled the man lightly “I am the first, and I must speak too Eric soon, I have news from Azulongmon.”

“He’s not going to like this,” said Bokomon darkly

 

Basketball court. School Gym, 19:31 two minutes into extra time.

 

TK ran across the basketball court, quickly changing the ball from hand to hand, the enemy defence closing round him, like the coils of some jungle snake.

“I’m not gonna make it,” thought TK to himself.

“TK pass here I’m open,” yelled Jonathan running on his left hand side just ahead of the defence.

TK passed the ball to Jonathan running off to the left of him, Jonathan deftly caught it and made the shot.

“Score!” screamed Davis at the top of his voice the gym reverberating from his voice

The whistle blew. The ecstatic team rushed onto the field picking up both Jonathan and TK as it screamed a triumph. TK caught Jonathan’s eye as the mob took its second victory lap around the courts bouncing them along in it wake. Dismounting and making a couple of excuses TK snuck out of the Gym towards the doors where he knew he’d find Patamon waiting for him. This was a moment to share with his partner besides Jonno had made the shot; he deserved most of the credit.

 

Out of the doors into the cold night air, it was still pretty chilly even for April

“Way to go TK” squeaked Patamon flapping his little wings and landing on TK’s hat “Although you shouldn’t pose for pictures whilst passing”

“Good one” laughed TK “So what’d you think of the rest of the game”

“You and Jonathan were awesome, but so were the other teams scorers”

“What do you think of him anyway?” asked TK wondering how Jonathan would react if he ever met Patamon.

“He’s okay I guess, but I get the feeling he’s hiding something,” said Patamon quietly as they walked down the alley in between the main school building and the gym.

“ I felt that the first day we met but somehow I feel it’s a personal secret nothing like Willis’s big secret” said TK worrying about his new friend to himself. Too many puzzles too little time.

“Oh I wouldn’t know about that…” said a cold voice behind them.

 

Darkangemon glared blindly through the dark forest in a frustrated fashion, where the heck was Noganamon? She should have been here hours ago.

“You called for me master,” hissed a venomous voice behind him.

“You most certainly took your time my lady, did you stop for lunch along the way,” snapped Darkangemon angrily not turning around

“What do you mean I came as soon as Phantomon arrived at my burrow” hissed Noganamon indignantly

“How long ago was that?” asked Darkangemon suspiciously

“Scarcely an hour ago my lord” hissed Noganamon her long neck slinking into her long flowing robe

“Then where the heck was he? I sent him over hours ago” stated Darkangemon frustratedly something smelled fishy and it wasn’t Noganamon

“How am I to know my lord?” Fizzed Noganamon “Now where is this spire I’m supposed to work with?”

“Its over there, my lady” said Darkangemon pointing at the spire

“Ah yes it truly is a masterfully crafted weapon of malice” said Noganamon a stubby scaly claw emerging from her flowing robes “Now leave this all to me”

“I love watching you work,” laughed Darkangemon coldly his spectral shadow melting into the night.

 

Gatomon crept up the side of the roof of the gym this was a good night. Being able to prowl the school at night was something she’d wanted to do for months. She needed to be totally alone with no fear of disturbance just so she could think.

There had been rumours over the last three months, whisperings of a nameless fear that had the digital world feeling on edge. Maybe it was just natural; the digi-world had endured an uncommonly quiet spell not so much as an uppity Gizamon showing it’s ugly scaly face.

“It’s more I know it is” Gatomon whispered staring intently out over the city her mind flitting back to the last time she had been alone by herself. She would never have dreamed back then that she would be part of team saving both worlds how life turns you around.

A cheer resounded from the floor below rattling the roof.

“Game must be over” thought Gatomon padding down the slope it was time for Gato to reappear before Kari noticed she’d been gone.

 

She slipped into one of the upper windows behind the stands that had been put in for that evening.

“The game is over you two,” she snapped snidely into the light-slatted shadows

“Gatomon how long have you been there?” asked a blushing Yolei straitening her glasses.

“Long enough” sniggered Gatomon, her lamp-like eyes dancing devilishly she was enjoying this.

“Its not nice to spy on people you know” retorted Ken also blushing.

“You two are aware that the only people who haven’t figured it out are Davis and TK, even Jonno has twigged and he’s only known you guys 3 months,”

“What?” asked Ken appearing to clean his ear “Even Cody?”

“He hasn’t got the mantle of knowledge for nothing” whispered Gatomon swing up into the stands.

“Is it just me or is she getting a little more perverse than usual,” asked Ken as Gatomon swung from view

“Let her be Ken. They’d find out sooner or later and personally it does explain the funny looks Cody’s been giving me lately.”

“Momentai Yolei, now lets get back to the others before TK and Davis figure it out,”

“Ok whatever you say Ken” Yolei countered still blushing slightly “Lets go”

 

TK turned on a dime squinting into the darkness, There standing in the pale lighting stood Devimon. Only it wasn’t Devimon, Devimon was black this creature was glass blue.

“You know I feel almost honoured to be the one destroying you. Lord Darkangemon will almost certainly reward me for this” smirked the Devimon clone

“Only if you live up to you word Devimon,” piped Patamon bravely

“Devimon? Close but no cigar you little talking football I am IceDevimon the stronger more handsome of the Devimon brothers” laughed IceDevimon coldly putting out his chest.

“Just a change of costume, nothing new, its time to get him Patamon” yelled TK angrily

TK’s Digivice glowed a cold wind blew a light hit Patamon square on top of him.

Patamon Digivolve too ANGEMON.

Angemon stood in front of IceDevimon as if sizing him up before attacking.

Hand of fate.

Freezing fist.

Each attack hit the other dead centre Angemon reeled back, IceDevimon stumbled forward clutching his shoulder, his long spidery hands grasping for Angemon’s neck.

Angemon swiped at IceDevimon with his staff, but only hit air IceDevimon went for the throat again and this time his hands reached their target.

“Get out of here TK” choked Angemon trying to break the freezing grip that was now holding him off the ground

“I won’t leave you, not again,” screamed TK holding his digivice up “more power” he cried

“An admirable effort but you still lose angel boy” smiled IceDevimon tightening his grip “and now Ice demon claw”

Frozen fate

A ribbon of blue energy tore through the alley hitting IceDevimon across the side of his face; IceDevimon swooned backward in pain, letting go of Angemon in the process as he tumbled into the nearest wall

“Light lover, Light Lover” he screamed as he fell pointing where the blast had come from

TK looked up the alley there blocking the light was an Angemon but like the Devimon before them he too had a bluish tint, his wings were transparent like glass

“You know I promised I wouldn’t interfere with affairs of other Digimon but I’ll be happy to make an exception for you, you coward.” Yelled the new Angemon his mantle glowing an eerie blue “Do you need a hand Angemon”

“Yeah although I think he needs it more… on his face that is,” said Angemon getting to his feet.

“That’s what I like to hear my friend. Together then?”

“Indeed,”

 Frozen fate

Hand of fate

The blue ribbon and the thick beam of white light collided with IceDevimon who quickly became Particles on a wall.

“A befitting end to that piece of frozen slime,” said the blue Angemon

“Who are you? Where did you come from?” asked TK as his own Angemon de-digivolved to Patamon

“Oh how rude of me fighting without an introduction my partner will kill me,” Apologised the blue Angemon “I am FrostAngemon,”

“And he’s here with me” said Jonathan stepping into the alleyway with a relieved look on his face “So your digidestined too huh”

 

 Chapter: << Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next >>

Nothing much as far as I know. D:
Chat
Forums
Guestbook
Online Digimon Game
Oekaki Board
Old Oekaki [archive]
Digimon Nursery
Bandai Teleconference Report
Digimania Test
PW Survey
Imp It Up!
TV Guide
Time Out!
Tagboarders
The Anime Express
Tales from a Trailmon
End of the Line
Save the World
Digidollar Network
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Resource Listings
Tutorials
Free Buttons
The Digi-Zone
Apply

Digital Starlight
The Shining Evolution
Digientity
Apply
RyuX Network
Google
Web digivice.net
sign up


sign up




Affiliates
Digidollar Network
TDZ Network
Digimon Community
digital connection ntwrk
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Click Here to Visit!
Click Here to Visit!
JK Top 50
Renamon.nl Topsite
Patamon's World is proudly hentai-free!
get patches
FastCounter