The Pokémon Peninsula
gallery@ryux
Animeopolis
Digimon Intensity Project
RyuX Network Forums
 
mouseover heading to expand splash screen
news & updates
about us
contact us
site staff
FAQs
affiliate with us
link to us
link exchange
official links
awards we've won
our awards
support PW
future projects
newsletters
legal stuff
abbreviations used
Site Map
Digidex
FAQs
The Digidestined
Enemies
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digital Technology
Digivolution
Digimon Legends
Names & Origins
Episode Name Origins
Cody's Digi-Dictionary
Takuya's Quoty-ness
Out of Context
Digital Theories
Weird Stuff
Overview
Gallery
Download Sources
Scans
Episode Guide
Digidestined
Digimon
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digivice iC
Digisoul
Music
Voice Actors - Japanese
Old S5/6 Rumours
Articles
Latest Digi-News
Coming Up / releases
English Movies
Digimon: The Movie
Revenge of Diaboromon
Battle of Adventurers
Runaway Locomon
Island of Lost Digimon
Japanese Movies
Digimon Adventure
Our War Games
Golden Digi-Eggs
Diablomon Strikes Back
The Adventurers' Battle
Runaway Digi-Express
Ancient Digi-Revival
X-Evolution
Online Games
Online Battle Game
Digimon Hangman
Digimon Love Calculator
Story Writer
Zodiac Sign Calculator
PlayStation/2
Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4
Battle Cards
Rumble Arena
Grand Prix
Digimon World Data Squad
Lyrics (English)
Lyrics (Japanese)
Lyrics (German)
CD Listings (English)
CD Listings (Japanese)
CD Listings (German)
Music Downloads
MIDIs
A Pokémon Copycat?
Pokémon-Digimon War
The Real-Life Digi-Future
99.9 Percent
4 for 4: Best Goggle Boy
4 - 4: Best Finale Villain
4 for 4: Best Loner
4 for 4: Best Season
TAP: Savers 01
TAP: Savers 02
TAP: Savers 03
Darky: Savers 01
Submit Article/article idx
Takeru's Fanfics
Sora's Fan Art Gallery
Yolei's Classifieds
Kari's Photo Album
Tommy's Digimon Icons
Animated GIFs
Music Downloads
MIDIs
Video Clips
Browsers & Programs
Screensavers
Wallpapers
What's Digimon?
What are Digimon?
The Digimon Story
Digimon Characters
How To Bluff it with Style
Wordsearches
Colour In Digimon
Make a Digivice
Make a D3
Make a D-Power
Make a D-Tector
Make a Digi-pencil tin
Dress up Digitally
Cosplay Guide
Gatomon's Baby - Chapter 2

Gatomon's Baby

by Lord Patamon

LP: Heya everyone here is the second chapter of this cute PataGato fic.

 

This chapter is entirely writed by me except the first three lines. Just as a reminder, I writing this fic to conclude Emperor Daemon’s fic called Gatomons Egg, so in short he owns the main idea of this fic while I own the rest of the plot ^__^

 

Now on with the fic.

Chapter 2

Gatomon are you saying that you are….?

 

A week passed and Kari noticed that Gatomon’s stomach had grown a little.

 

“Gatomon have you put on some weight lately?” Kari asked still looking at her partner’s stomach

 

“Huh? Y-yeah, gotta be all those snacks and candies Yolei always brings”, Gatomon lied not wanting to tell Kari the real reason of her extra weight for now.

 

“Well, I think that you gonna have to be on diet so you can lose that extra weight Gatomon, but we gonna see that later, we have to go to TK’s house so you can spend the afternoon with Patamon since TK have Basketball practice and I have my cheerleading practice” Kari said as she picked up her sports bag and Gatomon to then head out of the apartment and to TK’s house.

 

During the entire trip to TK’s house, Gatomon kept thinking about what she and Patamon did the last week when TK and Kari went to the movies, leaving them alone in TK’s house. “Me and Pata really did it this time” Gatomon thought as she sighed heavily getting Kari’s attention.

 

“Are you okay Gatomon? You look like if something is bothering you” Kari asked her partner getting her a bit nervous. “N-no, I’m fine Kari, just thinking in that I have to be on diet to lose this weight” Gatomon answered managing to sound calmed.

 

“Oh, don’t worry about that, I’m gonna help you to lose that extra weight” Kari told her as she rubbed her head gently as they arrived to the apartment building where TK live.

 

Meanwhile in the Takaishi home, TK was getting ready for his basketball practice while Patamon was on his bed watching his partner ran from one side to another of the room until the little digimon started to feel dizzy.

 

“TK what’s the rush? You still have enough time to get ready, there is no need to get me dizzy seeing you run from one side to another” Patamon told him as he shook his head to get rid of his dizziness. TK slowed down and looked at the orange winged digimon. “Sorry Pata, is just that Kari is gonna be here in any moment and I don’t want make her wait” TK told him as Patamon smiled.

 

“And she is bringing Gatomon with her?” he asked with hope in his voice as TK just smiled. “Yeah, she is bringing Gatomon with her so she can spent the afternoon with you while we are in the school in our respective practices” TK answered as he noticed Patamon smiling wide.

 

“It seems that you have a thing for Gatomon huh?” TK asked him teasingly making the winged digimon blush a bit. “Err well I….” he was cut off by a knock on the door and he sighed in relief.

 

“That has to be Kari and Gatomon” TK said as he went to answer the door and smiled seeing Kari standing there with her white cheerleader uniform that almost made him drool but he managed to control himself from doing that.

 

“Hey Kari, you look great” TK said as he pulled Kari into a long kiss while Gatomon jumped out of Kari’s arms and went to TK’s room where she saw Patamon smiling at her. “Hey Gatomon” Patamon greeted her as he jumped out of the bed took his chance to give her a kiss which she returned.

 

“Hey Pata” Gatomon greeted him after they broke the kiss. Patamon noticed Gatomon a bit nervous like if something is worrying her, he also noticed that her belly was a bit bigger than the normal.

 

“Are you okay Gatomon? Don’t take this in the wrong way, but had you been eating too much this last days?” Patamon asked her but before she could answer TK entered in the room to pick up his sports bag as he smiled at the two digimon.

 

“Well guys, Kari and I have to go now, see you in a few hours and don’t do any stupid right?” TK told them as he petted their heads. “See ya later guys” Kari said as she and TK walked out of the apartment.

 

“Hey Kari, it’s me, or Gatomon had put on more weight lately?” TK asked Kari as they were walking to the school. “It’s not you TK, I noticed that too, I have to talk seriously with Yolei, she always bring candies and snacks when she goes to my house and that is spoiling Gatomon” Kari told him still oblivious to the real reason of Gatomon’s extra weight.

 

Meanwhile in TK’s house Patamon already had pulled Gatomon into another kiss but this time deeper, at first Gatomon returned the kiss but as much as she was enjoying it she knew that she needed tell Patamon about their situation, so she suddenly broke the kiss getting Patamon confused.

 

“Something wrong Gatomon?” Patamon asked her as she suddenly couldn’t take it anymore and ended crying in his arms getting him more confused and worried.

 

“Gatomon, was wrong my angel? Did I hurt you in someway? Please don’t cry” Patamon told her as he gently rubbed her back to comfort her. After a while Gatomon managed to recover herself enough to talk and then she looked at Patamon.

 

“Patamon there is something important that you need to know” Gatomon told him as he looked at her still confused. “And what is it Gatomon? You know that you can tell me anything” Patamon told her as he wiped the remaining tears from her eyes.

 

“Patamon what we did the last week while TK and Kari went to the movies brought something else” Gatomon said as she gently put one of her paws on her belly, making Patamon’s eyes end wide open as his jaw hit the floor.

 

“Gatomon are you saying that you are….” Patamon started to ask as Gatomon nodded and looked down. “I’m pregnant Patamon, we gonna be parents” Gatomon finally told him as she kept looking down.

 

“It’s my entire fault because I started all when I shoved you off of the couch and made you chase me, I jumped on you and kissed you wanting more than just a kiss…… I ruined all” she said as more tears started to run trough her cheeks.

 

Patamon managed to recover a bit from the shock and then he hugged Gatomon and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. “Gatomon, I’m as responsible of this as you, but I’m happy for this because this baby is the result of our infinite love for each other Gatomon, you just keep hope alive and everything is gonna be alright, we gonna raise our kid and we gonna be a beautiful family, and we also have TK and Kari that sure gonna support us in this my angel” he told her as remained hugging each other and Gatomon calmed herself and smiled a bit.

 

“Thanks Pata, for a moment I thought that you gonna be mad at me for this” she told him as she relaxed herself in his lovingly hug and sighed happily.

 

“Why I should be mad at you for this? Is all the opposite my love, I feel like the most lucky mon of both worlds because I have the love of the most beautiful angel of both worlds and now we gonna have a family together, just like I always had wished” Patamon told her as he smiled lovingly at her. Gatomon smiled at him too now feeling safe with him.

 

“I love you Pata, and you’re right we can raise our son or daughter perfectly since we’re not alone, we have each other and our love to help us and we also have our friends too” Gatomon told him as she then kissed him deeply which he returned as he wrapped his wings around her in a type of hug not wanting let her go.

 

They broke the kiss and then they laid on TK’s bed and after a while of being talking about their future child they fell asleep snuggled closely, and both of them with smiles on their faces knowing that they now have a new life ahead as a family.

 

 


LP: Well that was the second chapter, in the next chapter the Digidestined are gonna get a surprise when our digi-love birds announce that they are gonna be parents. ^__^

 

LP: I hope that all of you are enjoying this fic and please leave some reviews to know your opinion about this fic ^__^ See ya in the next chapter.

Nothing much as far as I know. D:
Chat
Forums
Guestbook
Online Digimon Game
Oekaki Board
Old Oekaki [archive]
Digimon Nursery
Bandai Teleconference Report
Digimania Test
PW Survey
Imp It Up!
TV Guide
Time Out!
Tagboarders
The Anime Express
Tales from a Trailmon
End of the Line
Save the World
Digidollar Network
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Resource Listings
Tutorials
Free Buttons
The Digi-Zone
Apply

Digital Starlight
The Shining Evolution
Digientity
Apply
RyuX Network
Google
Web digivice.net
sign up


sign up




Affiliates
Digidollar Network
TDZ Network
Digimon Community
digital connection ntwrk
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Click Here to Visit!
Click Here to Visit!
JK Top 50
Renamon.nl Topsite
Patamon's World is proudly hentai-free!
get patches
FastCounter