The Pokémon Peninsula
gallery@ryux
Animeopolis
Digimon Intensity Project
RyuX Network Forums
 
mouseover heading to expand splash screen
news & updates
about us
contact us
site staff
FAQs
affiliate with us
link to us
link exchange
official links
awards we've won
our awards
support PW
future projects
newsletters
legal stuff
abbreviations used
Site Map
Digidex
FAQs
The Digidestined
Enemies
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digital Technology
Digivolution
Digimon Legends
Names & Origins
Episode Name Origins
Cody's Digi-Dictionary
Takuya's Quoty-ness
Out of Context
Digital Theories
Weird Stuff
Overview
Gallery
Download Sources
Scans
Episode Guide
Digidestined
Digimon
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digivice iC
Digisoul
Music
Voice Actors - Japanese
Old S5/6 Rumours
Articles
Latest Digi-News
Coming Up / releases
English Movies
Digimon: The Movie
Revenge of Diaboromon
Battle of Adventurers
Runaway Locomon
Island of Lost Digimon
Japanese Movies
Digimon Adventure
Our War Games
Golden Digi-Eggs
Diablomon Strikes Back
The Adventurers' Battle
Runaway Digi-Express
Ancient Digi-Revival
X-Evolution
Online Games
Online Battle Game
Digimon Hangman
Digimon Love Calculator
Story Writer
Zodiac Sign Calculator
PlayStation/2
Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4
Battle Cards
Rumble Arena
Grand Prix
Digimon World Data Squad
Lyrics (English)
Lyrics (Japanese)
Lyrics (German)
CD Listings (English)
CD Listings (Japanese)
CD Listings (German)
Music Downloads
MIDIs
A Pokémon Copycat?
Pokémon-Digimon War
The Real-Life Digi-Future
99.9 Percent
4 for 4: Best Goggle Boy
4 - 4: Best Finale Villain
4 for 4: Best Loner
4 for 4: Best Season
TAP: Savers 01
TAP: Savers 02
TAP: Savers 03
Darky: Savers 01
Submit Article/article idx
Takeru's Fanfics
Sora's Fan Art Gallery
Yolei's Classifieds
Kari's Photo Album
Tommy's Digimon Icons
Animated GIFs
Music Downloads
MIDIs
Video Clips
Browsers & Programs
Screensavers
Wallpapers
What's Digimon?
What are Digimon?
The Digimon Story
Digimon Characters
How To Bluff it with Style
Wordsearches
Colour In Digimon
Make a Digivice
Make a D3
Make a D-Power
Make a D-Tector
Make a Digi-pencil tin
Dress up Digitally
Cosplay Guide
Gatomon's Baby - Chapter 1

Gatomon's Baby

by Lord Patamon

Heya everyone Lord Patamon here with a special fic, the first chapter of this fic was writed by an author called Emperor Daemon in January of this year, but he never posted another chapter leaving the fic in the air, I’m sure that he got too busy with school and other things so in honor to him I decided to continue this fic, I don’t managed to contact him since there is no e-mail address in his profile so Emperor Daemon if you’re reading this fic, consider it as my way to thank you for bring this cute PataGato fic to ff.net. ^__^

 

Note: I gonna make a little change in the plot since I gonna put Gatomon going trough a normal pregnancy since she is a mammal digimon, that is why I changed the title of this fic.

 

Disclaimer: I do not own digimon

 

Ages:

 

TK: 14 Kari: 14 Tai: 17 Sora: 17 Mimi: 16 Yolei: 15 Davis : 14 Ken: 14 Cody: 12

 

Izzy: 16

 

Joe: 18 Matt: 17

Chapter 1

When the Digidestined's gone

 

When this fic starts TK and Kari has been going out for about 3 months

 

 

“Okay you guys we're going to the movie now and we're gonna leave you guys alone here now, so have fun now,” TK and Kari said to their digimon. Yeah, and don't do anything stupid while we're gone, okay,” Kari added as they went out the front door.

 

TK and Kari were going to go and see the Two Towers , and they were leaving their digimon Patamon and Gatomon alone in TK's apartment for the night.

 

“Hey why do we have to stay here for?” Patamon complained. “Because most people don’t know about digimon, like I've told you like ten times before,” TK answered. “But it's boring!”

 

“You guys will think of something to do, we'll bring you back some snacks when we come back,” Kari said. “Bye now.”

 

They went outside and closed the door. “Those guys are really cute together,” Kari giggled. “Yeah even tough they don't think we notice,” TK snickered. “They make a really cute little couple” “Not as cute as you though” “Oh stop it, TK,” Kari giggled as she blushed a little” “But then I would be lying” “Oh I love you” “Love you too”

 

TK and Kari weren’t alone of being in love. Even though they didn't show it too much, their digi-partners Patamon and Gatomon were also in love with each other. They were in the couch watching TV snuggled together as Gatomon smiled and shoved Patamon off the couch playfully and then she ran as she giggled “Catch me if you can!” she said as she continued running now being chased by Patamon. “Why you… come back here” he shouted as he chased her around the house.

 

After a while Patamon lost Gatomon’s trail and started to search her around the house. “Gatomon, get out of wherever you are! I’m gonna find you not matter if that takes me all the night” Patamon shouted playfully as he entered in TK’s room to search her. As he was searching her, he failed to notice someone moving from the closet towards him and before he could react he was on the floor with Gatomon on top of him and smiling playfully. “What is the big idea of all-” He never finished his sentence because Gatomon leaned in and kissed him. Long and hard, finally, when they both needed air, they paused. But they didn't stop.

 

However, no one was expecting what happened next.

 

After the movie

 

“Wow, that was a really cool movie, right, Kari, TK said when they got out of the movie-theatre. “Yeah, this one was even cooler than the first one” Kari answered.

“Yeah, well it's getting late, let's go back to my place, so you can pick up Gatomon and then I'll walk you home,” TK said.

 

“Whaat,” Kari said in “pretended hurt feelings” voice, “you want me to leave that fast?” “Eeer, no,” TK said blushing, I'm just afraid the Tai's gonna hurt me if we spend too much time together in one evening”.

 

Kari first giggled, but then sighed and answered, “Yeah you're probably right”. Tai was a great big brother, but he could be way too overprotective.

 

They walked back to TK's apartment leaning against each other, Kari's head resting on TK's shoulder.

 

When they got back and opened the front door, something seemed wrong with the place. It was quieter than most times their digimon were left all by themselves.

 

They found Patamon and Gatomon asleep and snuggled up against each other on the couch, with a strange smile playing on both of their faces.

 

“Oh isn't that cute,” Kari said in a cute voice to TK”. “Yeah it's almost sad too wake them up,” TK answered.

 

“Yeah, but we have too,” Kari said. She then began too shake Gatomon carefully. Gatomon, wake up; we have to go home now.

 

Gatomon awoke with very sleepy eyes. “Huh? Kari?” She answered still sleepy and blushing a deep red.

 

“So, what have you guys been doing tonight?” TK asked Patamon who also had awoken.

 

“Eeer, you know the usual, eating, watching TV, and sleeping,” both digimons answered, while blushing”.

 

“Then why are you both blushing?” Kari asked inquisitive.

 

“Eeer... well... you see...”

 

“Yaaawn”, Kari yawned. “Forget it, I'm getting really tired”.

 

“Yeah, come on then, I'll walk you home like I promised,” TK said.

 

They walked all the way over to the Kamiya's apartment while Kari again rested her head on TK's shoulder and both felt really cozy. Gatomon was asleep in Kari's backpack.

 

“When they arrived outside the Kamiya's apartment-building they stopped and hugged each other deeply.

 

“I'm gonna miss you,” TK said. “Gonna miss you more” “No I'm gonna miss you more”

 

“I love you, TK” “I love you even more, Kari”

 

Then Kari leaned in and kissed TK deeply on the mouth. They stood there intertwining their tongues for at least three minutes.

 

They finally let go of each other and said their good-byes. Then Kari walked inside and locked the front door

 

“Soo,” a voice came from behind the door, how was your little date, eh sis?

 

“Tai!!”, “Were you spying on us?!” “Don't do that!” Kari yelled whacking Tai over the head with a couch-pillow.

 

“Ow! Well, you guys lip-locked for so long I thought you were gonna run out of air!

 

“So, that's none of your damn business!”

 

“Hey, anyone who makes the moves on my little sis is my business!”

 

“Ooh you're so childish, grow up already!” “If you don't knock it off, I'm gonna tell mom that you and Sora's already been sleeping together!”

 

Tai frowned and backed away at that. “How did you know about that?!”

 

“Oh, I have my sources!” “Especially two girls with pink and violet hair, who I think you know very well!” Kari teased at Tai's sudden setback.

 

Tai retreated into his room muttering something about blabber-mouthed chicks and slammed the door shut.

 

“Yeah!” “You sure showed him there, Kari,” Gatomon, who was still in the backpack, exclaimed.

 

“Huh?” Kari, who had forgotten about her partner, blushed. “H how much of that did you hear?”

 

“Oh, the way you guys were yelling, it was hard to miss any of it,” Gatomon snickered.

 

“If you tell anyone, you're so dead, digipartner or not,” Kari said almost threateningly”

 

“Oh, I wouldn't dream about it, Kari,” Gatomon snickered. Come on, let's go to bed now, I'm really tired.

 

“Oh alright”, Kari yawned and made her way into her bedroom, where she started to undress. Soon both teenage digidestined and cat-digimon was deep asleep and dreaming 'bout their beloveds. Gatomon slept curled together on top of Kari cover, holding her secret inside her.

 


Well that was the first chapter, as you can see I erased the last part of this chapter on the original fic, since I’m gonna start the second chapter with that part since fits better for the second chapter.

 

See ya in the next chapter and leave reviews ^__^

Nothing much as far as I know. D:
Chat
Forums
Guestbook
Online Digimon Game
Oekaki Board
Old Oekaki [archive]
Digimon Nursery
Bandai Teleconference Report
Digimania Test
PW Survey
Imp It Up!
TV Guide
Time Out!
Tagboarders
The Anime Express
Tales from a Trailmon
End of the Line
Save the World
Digidollar Network
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Resource Listings
Tutorials
Free Buttons
The Digi-Zone
Apply

Digital Starlight
The Shining Evolution
Digientity
Apply
RyuX Network
Google
Web digivice.net
sign up


sign up




Affiliates
Digidollar Network
TDZ Network
Digimon Community
digital connection ntwrk
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Click Here to Visit!
Click Here to Visit!
JK Top 50
Renamon.nl Topsite
Patamon's World is proudly hentai-free!
get patches
FastCounter