The Pokémon Peninsula
gallery@ryux
Animeopolis
Digimon Intensity Project
RyuX Network Forums
 
mouseover heading to expand splash screen
news & updates
about us
contact us
site staff
FAQs
affiliate with us
link to us
link exchange
official links
awards we've won
our awards
support PW
future projects
newsletters
legal stuff
abbreviations used
Site Map
Digidex
FAQs
The Digidestined
Enemies
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digital Technology
Digivolution
Digimon Legends
Names & Origins
Episode Name Origins
Cody's Digi-Dictionary
Takuya's Quoty-ness
Out of Context
Digital Theories
Weird Stuff
Overview
Gallery
Download Sources
Scans
Episode Guide
Digidestined
Digimon
Non-Digidestined Charas
Digivice iC
Digisoul
Music
Voice Actors - Japanese
Old S5/6 Rumours
Articles
Latest Digi-News
Coming Up / releases
English Movies
Digimon: The Movie
Revenge of Diaboromon
Battle of Adventurers
Runaway Locomon
Island of Lost Digimon
Japanese Movies
Digimon Adventure
Our War Games
Golden Digi-Eggs
Diablomon Strikes Back
The Adventurers' Battle
Runaway Digi-Express
Ancient Digi-Revival
X-Evolution
Online Games
Online Battle Game
Digimon Hangman
Digimon Love Calculator
Story Writer
Zodiac Sign Calculator
PlayStation/2
Digimon World
Digimon World 2
Digimon World 3
Digimon World 4
Battle Cards
Rumble Arena
Grand Prix
Digimon World Data Squad
Lyrics (English)
Lyrics (Japanese)
Lyrics (German)
CD Listings (English)
CD Listings (Japanese)
CD Listings (German)
Music Downloads
MIDIs
A Pokémon Copycat?
Pokémon-Digimon War
The Real-Life Digi-Future
99.9 Percent
4 for 4: Best Goggle Boy
4 - 4: Best Finale Villain
4 for 4: Best Loner
4 for 4: Best Season
TAP: Savers 01
TAP: Savers 02
TAP: Savers 03
Darky: Savers 01
Submit Article/article idx
Takeru's Fanfics
Sora's Fan Art Gallery
Yolei's Classifieds
Kari's Photo Album
Tommy's Digimon Icons
Animated GIFs
Music Downloads
MIDIs
Video Clips
Browsers & Programs
Screensavers
Wallpapers
What's Digimon?
What are Digimon?
The Digimon Story
Digimon Characters
How To Bluff it with Style
Wordsearches
Colour In Digimon
Make a Digivice
Make a D3
Make a D-Power
Make a D-Tector
Make a Digi-pencil tin
Dress up Digitally
Cosplay Guide
Digimon FlyAway - Episode 3

Digimon FlyAway

by ChiefYamaki

Last time on Digimon FlyAway Episode 2: The International Digimon Competition...

Tai went to a going-to-be DigiDestined, John's father's noodle stall which was by the roadside. Later that night, John and his Digimon, ArmorGuilmon dualed with a wild Digimon which is causing chaos. During the fight, ArmorGuilmon was knocked out badly, then suddenly John's Digivice changed into a new one and actually recharged ArmorGuilmon and helped it defeated the berserked BlackTogemon.

Episode 3

The news of new Digidestined, is that true?

 

-at the hall's conference room 14 May 2023 7:25 a.m

"Grrr... Why Davis have to be late?" Tai thought to himself angrily. He looked from Mimi to Cody, Joe to Zoe, Yolei to Tommy, and Kari to TK. They were siting patiently on the sofa around a wooden table. Patamon was sleeping on TK's head, meanwhile the others were siting on the chair next to their partner, except Agumon, who were busy looking at Tai. Then suddenly the door was opened, and Davis walked in. He is still panting.

"Finally!" Joe said standing up from his seat. "Is there anyone else we're waiting for, Tai?"

A smile emerge from Tai's lip, as he said, "Ken and Yolei will be having their plane delayed, so they might be a bit later, while Jenrya, Takato, Koji, Kouchi and Junpei couldn't make it. Takato said that he and Rika will be here the next few days." Then the door was knocked again, and this time Jeri was at the door.

"Errr... it's almost time," Jeri said.

"We'll be right out," Joe said as Bukamon clapped it's hands.

 

-meanwhile... 7:55 a.m

"Kaye, we're here!" Kyle said pointing to a few buildings. "Wow... what a tall triplet tower..." Kaye said amazed.

"Errr... actually that's the office. The hall is located on the ground floor," Kyle explained.

"Arrrr.... whatever, let's go in!" Kaye said as she runs towards the hall.

"Hey wait for me!" Kyle said as he started running. It's hot outside, but once they entered the air conditioned hall, they felt that they suddenly were in a refrigerator. But they continued to walk into the hall after checking their data.

"Just in time, 7:59 a.m." Kyle said as he looked at his watch. "Come on Kaye, let's find ourselves a seat, shall we?" Kaye nodded as an agreement.

"There's two seat, Kyle," Kaye said as she saw two seats at the last roll. They sat down on that seat while waiting for the opening ceremony to start. Then Kaye saw another boy with a blue coloured shirt, with some stain on it, and wears a baggy pants. He is looking for a seat. Luckily the boy did found a seat and sat down on it. Then he found out that Kaye were looking at him, so he gave Kaye a smile. Kyle looked at the boy and look back at Kaye, and said, "oh... that's Mark Shouron."

"Mark...? Oh... I remember now," Kaye said looking away from him, "he's last year's semi-finalist, right?" Kyle nodded.

 

Then, the Emcee walked up the stage and said: "Welcome to the International Digital Monster Competition, which was held by The International Digital Monster Association. The Opening Ceremony now begins! Firstly, Mr Tai Kamiya would like to give a few words. Give a big hand to Mr. Kamiya!" The whole croud cheered as Tai walked up the stage.

"Thanks to our Emcee, Jeri," Tai said. He then waited for the croud to cool down before he continued: "We meet again, from the last competition which was held in Honolulu. Now after a talk with our comitee, we decided to bring it all back to Tokyo, where it all started, 30 years ago...when I myself and my sister, Kari, saw a Greymon fighting with another bird Digimon. Who knows? After 4 years, when I was having our summer camping trip with the other former Digidestined, we're brought to the Digital World, where we met with our Digimons. And since then, we are Digidestined. Although we might not be the first bunch, but surely we aren't the last. After 3 or 4 years, new Digidestined took our place to protect the world from harms from Evil Digimons. To be a true digidestined or tamers, you but have the heart, not to harm, but to protect yourself and others, and the heart to be stronger. Without them, no matter how you win or suceed, you'll still be consider as failure. Let me repeat: F-A-I-L-U-R-E. Okay, I hope everyone was listening carefully I said just now. I will now announce that, The 5th International Digimon Competition, officially opened! Thank you and once again welcome to Tokyo! Domo Argatou Gozaimasta!"

Sound of cheering and hand clapping once rolled again, and everyone was having a smile on theri faces, except for the comitee of course. They were having a hard time thinking on how to deal with Myotismon. Then Jeri walked up the stage, and announced: "We had divided every contestant into groups. You can check your name on the board on your left hand side," Jeri said as she showed the contestant the board. "We'll be having refreshment momentarily, and after that, you may proceed to the twin tower from 2nd floor till 22nd floor, where your dormitories were,"

 

-later 9:30 a.m.

"Let's check the board," Kyle said. Kaye just nodded. "Look at that," Kyle said as he pointed to his name of the board.

"You're in Group F, eh?" Kaye asked as she checked the list.

"Oh yeah I am, and lemme see... hmmm... Eyrst, Kaye, there your name is," Kyle said as he finish searching the E list. Kaye then double check and said, "that's me..."

"Wait... Eyrst, Jag... hey, you didn't told me your brother also participate, Kaye," Kyle said.

"Humph to him, he didn't told me. Even if he really did, I deleted every e-mail he send to me," Kaye said as someone tapped her shoulder. Kaye turned her head and sees a brown-haired young lady with blue pendant around her neck.

"So you're Jag Eyrst's sister, huh?" the yound lady said.

"If I am, so what?" Kaye replied rudely as she's angry.

"Nevermind her attitude, she's like that," Kyle explained to the young lady. "Who are you anyway?"

"You don't know me?! Nevermind... The name's Cat Malheur. I'm from England," Cat said as she put out her hands. Kyle shaked it but felt a strange feeling.

"You know, that last year I lost to your pathetic brother in the finals..." Cat started.

"I knew it! You're last year's finalist," Kaye suddenly said.

"Let me finish first... oh yeah... we're in the same group..." Cat said as she looked at the board next to Kaye.

"Yep, it's Malheur from England in Group E," Kyle said as he check the name list. He felt proud because he can find anyone's name in a flash of light.

"I SAID LET ME FINISH FIRST!" Cat said as she got angry. "No, cool down... you don't wanna have asthma again, do you?" Cat asked herself. Then she took a deep breath and continued: "That means I can have my revenge on her sister, heh. Aren't revenge sweet?"

"That's what you think," Kaye said. "I'm sure that I'll at least win in the heats,"

"Hahaha... nevermind... you don't know what I have in mind..." Cat said softly as she walked away from them.

"Humph... let's see, lady!" Kyle said. Then cat turned back and said with her eyes wide open: "Just shut up and no one would call you a dummy!" Kyle flinched.

 

-meanwhile...

"Look at that young lady, talking to our enemy?!" Myotismon said as she smashed the Crystal Ball. DemiDevimon just looked at Myotismon while grinning. "Nevermind... she belongs to me," Myotismon said softly.

"Nah... look at her... even Helixmon can't do anything," DemiDevimon said.

"Silence! You have no rights to karma Cat," Myotismon said as he stood up and started walking up the flight of stairs. DemiDevimon just followed faithfully. Then Myotismon unlocked a door and walked out to the veranda. It then started to do countings under the three moons. DemiDevimon waited faithfuly at the door. Myotismon suddenly grinned.

"Finally," Myotismon said. "Finally I can create my servants,"

"Eh?" DemiDevimon said to himself.

"I am the one that revived you, DemiDevimon, and I can read your mind, so don't try to do nonsance," Myotismon said.

"I dare not obey you," DemiDevimon said. Myotismon made an evil grinned. It then laugh out hysterically.

"I'm gonna defrost them one by one... Milipede... snake... scorpion... geeko... toad..." Myotismon said as it continued to grin.

 

-later... at the triplet tower 1 Ground Floor (Lobby) 10:24 a.m

"Let's check out our room," Kaye said. "Mine's on the forth floor. You go to your dorm first, I remember seeing your sister, Melanie," Kaye said.

"Are you sure? I did saw her name on the namelist, but I didn't saw her. Anyway grandpa wouldn't have let her come," Kyle said as they entered an elevator.

"Maybe... I'll go look for her again," Kaye said.

"Wait for me at the Lobby, I wanna see her too," Kyle finally said.

"Okay, meet you then,"

 

-meanwhile... at the triplet tower 1 Room 34 10:30 a.m.

"Looks like we're in Team B. So tonight's our night. Guess who we'll be dealing with," John said to ArmorGuilmon.

"I don't really know. Anyway I have a feeling that we're gonna win," said ArmorGuilmon smiling.

"Come on, let's find something to eat," John said.

"Why don't we go back to your dad's noodle stall and have dinner?" ArmorGuilmon suggest.

"Anything, anyway I'm starving," John said.

"Me too,"

 

-meanwhile... at the triplet tower 3 30th floor (conference room) 10:32 a.m.

"Do you understand the condition, Davis?" Joe asked Davis. Tai, Mimi and Zoe were also at the conference room.

"Yes, but we're now no DigiDestined. What do you expect for us to do?" Davis said. "Even if we can, our Digimon might not,"

"Actually, we're just worried about the world's safety," Mimi said. Tai stood up from his chair and looked outside the window. He tried not to look at the playground next to the triplet tower.

"Don't worry, Gennai told me that there would be new Digidestined kids," Zoe finally said.

"Whaddya mean by new DigiDestined Kids?" Davis asked.

"Who choosed them anyway?" Mimi said.

"I dunno, don't ask me," Zoe said.

"Then where you got that information?" Tai said finally looking at them.

"I recieved this e-mail from Gennai saying that somehow new Digidestined were selected, by who, he didn't state in the e-mail," Zoe said while looking at them.

"Gennai..." Tai said as he streched his body.

 

-to be continued...

 

Appendix B: The stadiums in File Island:

 

Group A: Toy Town

Group B: Volcano

Group C: Polar Ice Land

Group D: Coastline

Group E: Dessert Oasis

Group F: Underwater

Group G: Cloud Kingdom

 

Appendix C: Profile of Digidestined: Melanie

 

Name: Melanie Johnson

Seiyuu*: -

Age: 10 (a bit too young, eh?)

Crest: Sincerity

Digimon: In-Training: Punimon

Rookie: Birimon (a Digimon which looks like a plant, four legged, with leafs on it's head, and not-fully-grown wings on it's back [looks like Bayleef from Pok?mon])

Champion: Venusmon (Looks like a big tree, with greenish purple leafs)

Ultimate: CelestialBirimon (a huge Digimon which looks like Birimon, with t's wings fully grown

Place of Origin: St. John, Newfoundland, Canada

Description: Black-blue colour long hair with brown eyes. Wears a pinkish white T-shirt which has a long zipper on it, and a short pants.

Other Describtion: White gloves, blue hair band.

Character's data: Hyper and selfish, but is shy and quiet around boys she isn't farmilar with. She was the top in her class, and likes to chalenges from others. She also has a close friendship with Kaye and Jag. While Kyle is his brother, Kaye doesn't stay with them in Wyoming, but instead lives with her grandparents in Newfoundland.

Other Data: Also learns other languages such as Chinese and Japanese.

Author's Note: Because she was created by the author himself (me, of course!), so I just put a dash at the seiyuu part.

*seiyuu in here doesn't mean voice actor or actresses, but means that who the person who send them in.

 

Appendix D: Fan Fiction's Name of Origin

 

You guys mst be wondering why I named this fanfic "FlyAway". I named this fanfic after a song entitled "FlyAway" by F.I.R, a famous chinese/taiwanese band. To hear the song, send an e-mail to bluegeniuses2003@yahoo.com with the title "F.I.R FlyAway music request", and I'll send the music to you.

 

Nothing much as far as I know. D:
Chat
Forums
Guestbook
Online Digimon Game
Oekaki Board
Old Oekaki [archive]
Digimon Nursery
Bandai Teleconference Report
Digimania Test
PW Survey
Imp It Up!
TV Guide
Time Out!
Tagboarders
The Anime Express
Tales from a Trailmon
End of the Line
Save the World
Digidollar Network
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Resource Listings
Tutorials
Free Buttons
The Digi-Zone
Apply

Digital Starlight
The Shining Evolution
Digientity
Apply
RyuX Network
Google
Web digivice.net
sign up


sign up




Affiliates
Digidollar Network
TDZ Network
Digimon Community
digital connection ntwrk
Hentai-Free Network
RyuX Network Top 50
Click Here to Visit!
Click Here to Visit!
JK Top 50
Renamon.nl Topsite
Patamon's World is proudly hentai-free!
get patches
FastCounter