Murderous

by Nasty Nate

Music Track:

The Clincher-Chevelle-This Type of Thinking
SS Recognize-Alien Ant Farm-TruANT
Let it Dive-Trail of Dead-Worlds Apart
We Got The Noise-The Donots-Got The Noise
Down-Motograter-Motograter
Get Away-Calcutta-The World Alone
Time and Time Again-Papa Roach-LOVEHATETRAGEDY
This Time-Depswa-Two Angels and a Dream
Untitled (How Could This Happen To Me?)-Simple Plan-Still Not Getting Any
My Immortal-Evanescence-Fallen

DVD Bonus Tracks:

Fraulein-Jet Black Summer-Ladder of Divine Ascent (Replaces Untitled)
Mississippi King-Five Horse Johnson-The No. 6 Dance (Replaces The Clincher)
Streetcar-Funeral For A Friend-Hours

It’s a nice day at the Strathmore Villas. Some friends get into their boats and ride to Phillippi Creek Oyster Bar. These friends are Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, TK, and Kari. After they went out of the bar, three people got out of a stolen Garbage Truck. They started heading toward the eight friends (The Clincher Plays). BANG! A shot fired! The friends run back to the boat. BLAM! Right at the engine. They have got no choice. The three strangers have a boat as well. There’s no hope. They make it back alive by some miracle, however. But then, Kari felt an unusually warm sensation on her right shoulder. BLOOD! It had stained her blouse and it was stingy in the cold Autumn air. Tai assisted her off the boat. She knelt down on the dock and let out a hiss and a sigh of pain. She had to be assisted off the deck by Tai, Sora, and Matt. The doctor (Dr. Foxworthy) came in that night and said, “Kari is lucky to be alive. I’d suggest a nice bout of rest for a few days and she’ll be as good as new. What a horrible night it had turned out to be. Kari was shot and had an infection in the bullet wound.

Would Kari ever be the same Kari?
November 20, 2004:
It seemed like any ordinary day. The eight friends (minus one) did their normal routines. But then, it all turned cold. It was night. Sora was a rookie cop and had worked the graveyard sift for 2 weeks now. Then there was a sudden squeal of perhaps tires. Hearing this, Sora quickly turned her siren and lights on, but before she could do anything, the car SMASHED her cruiser in the rear.

November 21, 2004:
Sora got bad news. The repair shop that was fixing her cruiser was robbed by a wanted criminal and two employees were run over. Tai thought, “First, three scruffy people start shooting at us with pistols. NOW, Some speeder tries to kill Sora. Something’s going on.” Well, there was another problem. You (the reader) are probably asking why don’t the characters ID these wise-@$$ people. Well, two things. One: It wouldn’t be too exciting, WOULD it? And two: In Scenario one, they were too far away to see clearly and in scenario two, SORA WAS GOING IN AND OUT OF CONSCIOUSNESS! Anyway, there were no strange or unfortunate events that night.

Will Sora get her cruiser back?
November 22, 2004:
It was 12 Noon. Tai was out of the house and driving around metropolitan Sarasota. Then he saw it. The nagging reminder that nobody is immune to injury. Then it hit him. SORA’S CRUISER! He quickly sped after it in his Tan Ford Taurus Station Wagon. Finally, the cruiser pulled to the side of the road with a blown engine. Then he saw the person get out of the car. Tai Quickly took his camera and took a picture of the criminal. In a rage, the criminal lifted him off the ground in fury. When he raised a pocket knife, there was a sudden, unexplained blast that forced the criminal to drop it. SAM, ALEX, CLOVER, and BRITTNEY! Sam lept on the criminal after some brief fighting and said, “Your days of murderous coduct are over!”
Well, Alex asked for some evidence and then Tai reached for the picture he took and gave it to the girls. Well, that would be the last he ever saw of them. “3 days of chaos in a row. Something needs to be done,” Tai thought, “Nobody should go down as a crime stat. Kari nearly died of her bullet wound infection. Sora is lucky that she can even walk and speak. I could’ve been next!”

November 23, 2004:
Sora couldn’t believe this was going on. Kari escapes death, she almost went down, and now TAI has a brush with death. There was something going on here. But that was suddenly all cleared when Kari simply opened up the Herald Tribune. “ONE OF THREE MOBSTERS ARRESTED BY CRIME FIGHTERS FROM CALIFORNIA” was the headline for the front-page story. Then she looked at who was there in the picture. After this, she quickly got off the couch and called everyone. It was purely insane. The hitmen seemed to only target the Digidestined. Nobody else was victimized. This seemed almost like a horror film. Only this time, it was REAL.

November 24, 2004:
Kari healed from the wound and was able to use all of her right shoulder again. But the trouble was HARDLY over. That night, Matt was the next to be targeted.
While driving, Matt spotted a Rusty Pink Saab driving past Arby’s and heading into the Bee Ridge Plaza. Suddenly, the passenger opened fire. A stray bullet smashed the radiator. Matt’s SUV stalled at the Plaza entrance. The Saab turned and stopped, thus blocking the entrance. All of a sudden, the driver got out and tried to abduct Matt. Before that happened, Sora came up behind the hitman and hit her in the head. The hitwoman staggered to her feet, handed a note to Sora, and drove off. It read…:
SO YOU WANNA BATTLE, EH? GO TO TUTTLE BASE AND FIGHT ME! BRING YOUR DIGIMON. YOU’LL BE IN FOR A NASTY SURPRISE! HAVE A NICE DEMISE!
-DeAnna
After hearing this, There was only one place to go: THE RESEARCH LIBRARY! Nathan, the head library specialist, examined the note. “OH MY LORD!” he said in shock. “What?” Matt asked. “I recognize this handwriting. It’s one of my elementary school therapists. DeAnna Whitlow.” She must be on a hit spree to harm me and my friends.”
At this, the kids were SHOCKED. Professor Engvall walked in. “She’s after you, I’m afraid. We found a list of people she wanted dead. You were at the top.” This was absolutely dreadful. The kids arrived at Tuttle Area (an abandoned shipping stock warehouse)(SS Recognize Plays). They hid behind certain objects to avoid detection. Suddenly, a voice booms out of some megaphones. “You think you can stop me? WELL YOU CAN’T! GET’EM!”
Suddenly, a weird creature walked in. IT WAS…ARUKENIMON! Note: I AIN’T TELLIN’ WHAT HAPPENED DURING ARUKENIMON’S HORRID ATTACKS! YOU’LL HAVE TO READ ON! HA HA HA! YOU’RE CRINGING WITH ABSOLUTE SUSPENSE!
Anyway, Arukenimon was defeated. But now there was a new challenge. On the patio, Mrs. Whitlow rose on an electronic platform. “So you brats beat Arukenimon, eh? Well, NOW YOU’VE MET YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!” Mrs. Whitlow said in an evil voice. Well, Mrs. Whitlow leapt from the platform and landed in front of Kari. “Don’t back up too much, or things will get wet!” Mrs. Whitlow said. Suddenly, Kari felt like she was going to lose her balance. Then Mrs. Whitlow was just about to push her in when Gabumon used his Blue Blaster to confuse DeAnna. Then Gatomon used her Hyper Claw. But it had no effect for some reason. WHAT?!!!! Yeah, hard to believe. Then DeAnna revealed she had an energy shield around her. When she had the chance, DeAnna pushed Kari into the pool. Everyone launched their strongest attacks. “STOP!” she yelled, “Now…MUMMYMON! TURN THE RADIO ON! NOW DROP IT!”
TK was SCARED. “OH MY LORD! I KNOW WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN!” he shouted. Kari gasped. SHE knew what would happen, too! After Mummymon dropped the radio, the was a sploosh followed by a series of zapping noises and snaps. Then there was nothing. “Look!” Sora shouted. Kari wasn’t on the surface anymore. She might’ve drowned. Everyone threw attack after attack until they noticed a blue flash. THE ENERGY SHIELD HAD BEEN BROKEN! One final attack and that would be it. Gatomon ran around to distract DeAnna, Patamon digivolved into Angemon, and vanquished DeAnna with his Fist of Fate. Afterward, Sora decided to dive in and retrieve Kari. Mummymon was so scared, he ran away if you were wondering. Sora surfaced and yelled “I HAVE KARI!”
TK and Tai ran to Kari’s body. Tai performed CPR, but bad news quickly followed. “I’m afraid I don’t have good news. She’s dead.”
Then it started to rain (Let It Dive Plays). Alas, it had come to this. In this game of death and destruction, someone finally paid the ultimate price. But with one of the ultimate criminals vanquished, there was only one left. This was a dark night. Why did it have to be Kari? WHY?!! However, there was a surprise the next morning…

November 25, 2004:
It was 3:00 AM. Everyone was sleeping at Tai’s house because they were gonna bury Kari in the front yard. TK and Tai couldn’t sleep. Then there was a noise. Coughing. Coughing and Gasping. It was coming from the room Kari’s body was placed. Quickly, Tai turned on a light. Tai and TK were speechless. Kari was sitting upright, coughing water. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?! Her heart stopped, for crying out loud! THUMP! Tai fainted in amazement. How did this happen? It was a shocking moment. “KARI! YOU’RE ALIVE!!!!!!” TK shouted. This woke the others. When they walked out to see what happened, they were amazed. Kari’s heart stopped, but why was she sitting upright, coughing, what have you? But the REAL question is: How come she lived despite having her heart stop? Well, none of the characters know this. Her heart stopped only for a few seconds. Everyone was stunned (We Got The Noise Plays). Kari said, “What’s going on? What just happened?”
After hearing that, Sora fell flat on the floor in amazement. Amazing what the human body can withstand.
Anyway, there wasn’t any trouble that day. None.

November 26, 2004:

This day, an attempted abduction took place. Suddenly, while Gatomon and Kari were at an Arby’s near I-75, a pink net shot out of nowhere. Kari heard a sinister laugh. She shouted, “Wait a minute! STOP! CATNAPPER!”
At this, the shadowy figure ran away and into a Mercedes CLK-GTR. And of course, when the catnapper heard Kari shout, the net broke off. Luckily, TK saw the whole thing. He was in a Lamborghini Murcielago Cruiser.
Not to mention, TK was talking on the radio with Sora, commentating on everything he saw go on in the parking lot. Kari heard a siren. The she saw where it was coming from. “Was THAT TK?” she wondered. The criminal tried to shake TK, but he wouldn’t lose sight of the car. Finally, the criminal ran out of gas on Cattlemen Road. However, the criminal attacked TK with a tree branch. Just at the last second, TK called for backup. A few minutes later, Sora pulled up in her new HSV Coupe GTS Cruiser. The criminal managed to escape, however. Nobody was hurt. What a day!

November 27, 2004:
Well, It was one of those days where the morning and early afternoon are so boringly long-seaming and then you get to the evening and it’s dramatic (or traumatic). No sign of Dodie…yet. But the kids were on the lookout. Well, Kari saved TK from a mob near Fruitville Elementary (Down Plays). We still don’t know what happened to cause the mobsters to attack TK, but mobs and gangs can be pretty easily ticked off for no apparent reason.

November 28, 2004:
Tai was walking along the Strathmore Villas Clubhouse. Suddenly he heard sirens.
He saw a beat-up police cruiser followed by an ambulance. Then Kari drove beside him in her Red Camaro, and told him to hop in ASAP. As they were zipping behind the cruiser and the ambulance. Tai asked Kari, “What going on? Why are we following these emergency vehicles?”
Kari explained to Tai that Matt’s car had been smashed into by a Hummer H2 that was reported stolen October 4. Matt’s Red Pontiac Grand Prix was upside down inside the same plaza that Carabba’s was at. The news was grave. Matt had suffered such severe trauma that he was dead upon contact once the Hummer had flipped the car. WHY? Kari dodged a bullet after nearly drowning and being electricuted to death. But Matt was dead the instant he crashed. This mystery had turned cold. Whoever was behind this, Dodie or not, was indeed a relentless, cold-blooded killer. It was official. Death was upon one of the friends. Could anyone else dodge a bullet? Anyone could be next…

November 29, 2004:
After Matt died, the friends realized something. They couldn’t continue this on their own. They needed protection. Luckily, there was ANOTHER group nearby. Their names were Yolei, Davis, and Cody. Well, they convinced the other group to help them after awhile. But that night, the moment everyone dreaded finally was here. That night, Dodie was in their yard. After this time, she had come for revenge. Yolei was the next to be targeted. She was getting some Chips she forgot out of her Burgundy Ford Expedition. Suddenly, she spotted a shadowy figure moving out in the front yard. SUDDENLY, it started running toward her! She ran for the house, but it was too late. Yolei was body-slammed against Kari’s Camaro. She screamed for help as best as she could. TK rushed out with the others and quickly took a picture of the murderer. “Oh my! I’ve been spotted!” said the murderer as she quickly ran off into the night. What a dramatic (and traumatic) night it had been. It was official. The murderer was indeed a maniac. Nobody knew WHERE she would be and WHEN she’d strike next. WHEN?!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN?…
November 30, 2004:

A distress call was traced to Fruitville Elementary. THE SUSPECT HAD BEEN USING THE AREA AS A LODGE AND WAS WHERE SHE WORKED! When the friends got there, The suspect was long gone, but evidence was left everywhere. A map of Sarasota, thumbtacks, and a phone to be precise. But there was no sign of what the distress call was about. When they walked out, they saw a Fire Truck driving off into the Fruitville Plaza. Luckily, the police arrived and stopped the truck, but Dodie was still on the loose.

December 5, 2004:
When will this end? The suspect was in the news again. She escaped police custody. What a shocker! NOT TO MENTION SHE WAS HIDING SOMEWHERE IN THE TANGLES OF THE VILLAS. What a horror (Get Away Plays). This was beyond belief. After what happened to Yolei, the murderer was probably back to finish the job. But it wasn’t until that cold night that they would find out. The criminal was lurking at the side of Tai’s villa. What a sneaky thing to do! NOBODY KNEW THAT THE SUSPECT WAS RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES. Everyone in the villas was on guard. There were even a few people that hired professional guards and SWAT team members to guard their home and belongings. But the secret of where is the suspect was about to be uncovered (Sora was the unfortunate victim). Sora was off to Kash ‘n Karry, but the suspect was IN THE CAR!!! But before things got gory, a police officer who just happened to know Sora stopped the car and arrested the suspect.
A FEW MINUTES LATER…
Tai: “WHAT happened to Sora?”
Mimi: “What going on?”
Tai: “Sora was attacked and she’s at the hospital!”
Kari: “OH MY!”
TK: “That’s scary.”
Yolei: “Tell me about it. And I thought that a metal PIPE was dangerous…”
Izzy: “We’d better get to the hospital.”
There Sora was. Lying in a hospital bed.

December 7, 2004:
It was horrible. Another digidestined almost slipping into the realms of DEATH. Yolei was driving. Then she noticed a shadowy figure following her in a BLACK HUMMER! She bailed and ran down some steps to the dock. But she couldn’t shake the cold-hearted murderer. She was all of a sudden thrown on a boat and almost fell off. The murderer was indeed still desperate to shove her off in any form imaginable. This was a desperate killer. But Yolei managed to dash off and get to safety. It wasn’t over. Not by a mile. The killer was still at large and had been for officially nine months now.

December 20, 2004:
The friends went to Oak Park to keep an eye on the area. They know that the murderer was twisted. Really twisted. So twisted, she makes a pretzel look straight. The suspect was indeed waiting for them…at the school building. Seeing her plan was working perfectly, the murderer exits the bus loop. Kari notices the Hummer and takes evasive action, dropping back and slamming the Hummer’s Right-Rear Tire finally wore down and caused the Hummer to fishtail out of control. But the Hummer managed to momentarily turn around and continue. After parking, the friends raced into the building (Time and Time Again Plays), only to be followed by the killer. TK was the unlucky one this time as he uncovered the killer and nearly paid the ultimate price: his life. The killer swung a stun gun around and even fired it. Luckily, most of the shots missed. But the problems weren’t over there. The killer locked all the exits and had her stun gun ready. But the digidestined only had their hands and feet and whatever they could use that was around the pool. The killer got a sick idea. She thought that she would force one or more people into the pool and shock them by firing her stun gun underwater. Then she let out an evil chuckle. Kari was the first on the killer’s hit list (What’s new?). The killer tries to force her in, but Kari fought back. She knocked the stun gun out of the killer’s grasp. But the killer recovered it, swung it, and SMACKED TK in the head. And with that, TK fell into the pool. You may be wandering “HOW THE HELL IS A STUN GUN GONNA MURDER SOMEONE?!!” Well, this specific stun gun was modified in a shed, where the killer put in battery acid and anything else that magnified the power in the stun gun. Horrified, TK shouted one last request. “WAIT! I’D LIKE TO SAY GOODBYE TO A CERTAIN FRIEND OF MINE!” TK shouted. The killer replied, “Fine! Say goodbye.” TK said to Kari, “There’s something I’d like to tell you.”
“ What?” Kari asked.
“ I love you.” TK said.
The whole room went silent. Everyone except the killer wore and expression of surprise on their faces. “I love you, too, TK. I’ve ALSO had those feeling toward you.” Before TK could speak, the killer plunged the stun gun in the water and BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! That instant, TK died. Kari cried with intense emotional pain in her heart. With absolute rage, Yolei, Ken, and Davis charged toward the killer, Yolei leading them. “IF YOU THINK I’M GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY WITH MURDER, YOU’VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING!” Yolei screamed. However, Yolei slammed into the stun gun’s barrel and clumsily slashed into the water. “Say your final words,” the killer said. Suddenly, as the killer lowered her stun gun to the surface, Kari charged her. She grabbed the stun gun and disarmed it by snapping it into 3 pieces and breaking the trigger mechanism. (This Time Plays) The friends surround the killer, but the killer disappears out the front door and speeds away in her Hummer. The fight isn’t over. Not by a million miles. It was especially true for Kari. Just as TK confessed that he loved her, he was killed by a sociopath that was hell-bent on killing them all. Kari went to sleep that night crying and upset (How Could This Happen To Me Plays).

December 29, 2004:
TK was gone. That’s what kept repeating in Kari’s head (My Immortal Plays). Who could possibly go next? Just about everyone had a taste of near death. And it wasn’t going to be pretty. TK was gone, Matt had died due to head trauma, and Kari HERSELF almost drowned. A few more seconds underwater and she would’ve been six feet under by now. There was so much to worry about and so many lives that could be gone at ANY moment. Kari was upset and, even though it had been 9 days since his death, still wasn’t over her love’s death. Or was TK dead at ALL? Did he die, or was he out cold for a few hours? So many questions amounted around TK’s death and whether or not it happened. Kari cried a lot that day. Even if it was only a few seconds, she let out sobs. She couldn’t stand one more second of lying around defenseless and unsuspecting. She knew that the killer was trying to get her. She dreaded the thought of becoming a victim of murder.